Sunday, August 21, 2005

Back to the Story

It's time to bring back the story. I tidied up the old chapters and even wrote a brand new one. I went on a little hiatus last winter on account of the fact i had to focus on some school projects and then summer started and i got involved with other things and suffice it to say it's been a long while. But i pulled it back up, and now i'm ready to go. This is obviously a work in progress, as the point of this blog is that one can keep up with the progress of my work.

Uh... so... leave comments if you have them. Those are appreciated. And stuff. Ok. That's it...

And I have gotten the chapters to read in order from top to bottom, but in doing so i had to lie and cheat on the times. So don't believe anything you read date or time wise on this blog. It's all a lie. It's all a big fat lie. Until someone can teach me how to reformat this silliness.

2 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

you were my random blog "next blog" winner.

randomness wins.

9:41 PM  
Blogger micaela bastidas said...

umm... same as adam. haha. but yeah, i ahte it when you look back at some of your old entries and have to say "damn, i bitch way to much" it happened to me a while back and i've decided to limit the typical angsty teenager entries. haha. mind if i keep checking up and commenting on your site?

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home